Tuesday, February 23, 2010


First, you apply for a loan. You can do that online, you can mail it in, you can do it over the phone, or you can do that in person—but that's the very first step. Your loan application is commonly called the 1003 (Ten, Oh, Three), which is in fact Fannie Mae's form number for a mortgage application. Freddie Mac uses the exact same form (Form 65) but I guess Fannie started first so that's what

No comments:

Post a Comment